Blue Point Coastal Cuisine | Downtown San Diego Restaurants
Refined seafood dishes, a raw bar & classic cocktails are the draw at this vibrant, clubby eatery.
Location: 565 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA
Neighborhood: Gaslamp Quarter
Cuisine: Seafood & Steak
One of the first seafood and oyster bar located in the famous downtown area of San Diego, otherwise known as the ‘Gaslamp District’, Blue Point has been a guest favorite since the beginning. The selection of a wide variety of fresh seafood, steak, chops and tasty cocktails is a big draw for the established eatery.
Blue Point’s atmosphere is old-fashioned, supper club with a touch of nautical flair, with rich dark wood, and well-appointed antique bar.
Blue Point is located just blocks from The Keating Hotel.
Awards and Accolades:
- Favorite Gaslamp Quarter Fine Dining – Lamplighter Award 2016
- Best Seafood Fine Dining - Gold Medallion Award 2016
- Favorite Fine Dining - Lamplighter Award 2015
- TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2015
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Award - 2015 - Best Seafood & Best Service
- San Diego Shuck & Swallow Competition 2012 & 2013 – 1st Place
- San Diego Bay Food & Wine Festival 2011 – Chef of the Fest
Nightly at 5 p.m.
View our San Diego Visitors Guide >