San Diego Attractions: Seaport Village
When you stay at Downtown San Diego Hotels like The Keating Hotel, you’re close to some of the top San Diego Attractions like visiting the fun & exciting Seaport Village.
849 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
About San Diego’s Seaport Village:
One of the most popular San Diego Attractions is Seaport Village, located just blocks away from The Keating Hotel. Seaport Village is a charming seaside multi-use center on the San Diego Bay. Seaport Village is a great place to discover shopping for souvenirs, apparel and food items. Seaport Village is also home to several arts & crafts vendors and shops. Seaport Village also features live music and a variety of other entertainment.
Are you hungry? Seaport Village is home to many shops and restaurants serving a variety of treats and refreshments including; Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, Frost Me Gourmet Cupcakes, Edgewater Grill, Margarita’s Kitchen & Cantina, San Diego Pier Café, San Diego Burger Company, Cheesecake Factory and Eddie V’s to name a few.
A number of entertaining annual events are hosted at Seaport Village and in the adjacent park area including concerts, art fairs and car shows.
Seaport Village is one of the top San Diego Attractions among visitors to San Diego because it offers diverse opportunities for enjoying entertainment and sightseeing.
Why You Should Visit San Diego’s Seaport Village:
Seaport Village is picturesque, boasting the charm of a seaside town with the stunning San Diego Bay in the background. The best of San Diego can be found at Seaport Village like more than 50 San Diego Shopping boutiques, 17 unique spots for Dining in San Diego, and outdoor Events in San Diego that draw tourists and residents alike.
It’s possible that you can experience most everything you want to do in San Diego when you visit Seaport Village. Come here to shop for clothing for the entire family, buy souvenirs, view art, and hear live jazz. Seaport Village has its own lagoon and marina, and this fun San Diego Attraction is where the magic in San Diego resides during the holiday seasons.
Tips for Visiting San Diego’s Seaport Village:
- If you’re looking for the best San Diego Restaurants, you’ll find many of them at Seaport Village, including places to get light snacks or indulge in comfort food. You’ll find beer, wine, cocktails, popcorn, cookies, and more at Seaport Village. Look for eateries offering a view of the Bay, for a real treat.
- From March to December, listen to live music in the Food Court of Seaport Village, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- If you’re visiting San Diego during the holidays, head to Seaport Village and try to attend San Diego Events like the Easter Bunny Photo Ops, Halloween Bash on the Bay, Surfin’ Santa, and Breakfast with Santa.
- Seaport Village offers a great vantage point to view the annual San Diego Bay of Lights Parade.
Interesting Facts About San Diego’s Seaport Village:
- Seaport Village has a world-class carousel that is great fun for most visitors.
- When you visit Seaport Village, you can have your likeness drawn by a resident caricature artist.
- Seaport Village is a featured stop on the Old Town Trolley, which boards just moments from The Keating Hotel.
Visit our San Diego Travel Blog for interesting articles about all there is to do, see and experience on your next visit to San Diego!